Monday, March 12, 2012

More favorites

Ready for another list of my favorite things?

Let's start with the yummy stuff this time, shall we? Starbucks makes a delicious salted caramel hot cocoa that I just can't get over. That sweet + salty combo gets me again! If you haven't tried it yet, go grab a cup before hot cocoa season is gone!


I've come to really love the Mrs. Meyer's brand all-purpose cleaner. I love that it comes in a big bottle of concentrate so I'm not paying for water, and it lasts foreeeever. Also, I'm a huge fan of all things lavender scented, so this one really appeals to me.


I also have their lavender scented room freshener. This stuff is powerful, so a little goes a long way!


I have a confession to make- I sleep in my mascara. Shame on me, I know. I wash most of it off in the shower in the morning, but what's left comes off nicely with these makeup remover towelettes by Neutrogena. Because they're so big and I mostly just use them on my eyes, I tear them in half and can make one package last for nearly two months!


These are by far my most favorite pair of shoes- my Birkenstock Eaton clogs.
I live in them during the cooler months. One of these days I'm going to get my hands on a black pair, too.




I've used a lot of Burt's Bees products, but this one tops my list of must-haves. Their Radiance Day Lotion is perfect for my oily skin, and the fact that it has a built in SPF makes me one happy fair-skinned girl. It's true, Burt's Bees can be a little on the spendy side, but for something that I use on a daily basis on my face, it's worth the investment. Plus this little bottle lasts a surprisingly long time!


So what did you think? Do you like these "favorite things" posts or are you ready for me to get back to the DIY and crafty stuff?

1 comment:

Smellslike1974 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.